Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager and part of a highly respected commercial team within the business, you will be responsible for supporting group wide strategies and providing strong commercial analysis and financial support to operational teams and leadership. You will have the ability to influence commercial outcomes by preparing meaningful analysis and reports to management within the business.
This is a important role within the team and one that will allow for future development and career opportunities within a commercial industrial environment that offers a collaborative and friendly work culture.
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to management
- Review, analyse and provide commercial recommendations
- Provide financial & KPI performance reporting
- Financial management of plant assets, fleet and capital
- Work collaboratively with multiple business units situated throughout the country
- Identify and recommend process improvements where necessary
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent analytical & problem solving abilities
- Strong excel (data analysis & modelling) and report writing skills
- High level communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this outstanding commercial organisation who continue to go from strength to strength, growing their bottom line through a mix of organic growth and acquisitions. They have built an impressive business nationally and offer a collaborative and supportive work culture. This role will provide real career development opportunities for someone with a strong work ethic and desire to learn and improve themselves in a commercially astute environment.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Jeff Harvey on 0413 082 614 or firstname.lastname@example.org