Reporting directly to the GM Finance, your role will be a broad, hands-on and dynamic one where you will be a technically strong accountant who also provides commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group. More specifically, your key duties will include:
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to operational stakeholder across multiple divisions
- Manage and monitor budgets and CAPEX for multiple sites across Australia
- Manage and monitor revenue, costs and labour costs for multiple sites
- Assist with preparing weekly flash reporting and month-end processing
- Manage variance analysis including comparisons to forecast
- Completion of required financial reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an ambitious and high-calibre candidate with previous experience working within a commercially focused business and the ability to demonstrate your technical understanding and commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Accountant that is seeking a unique role that will also give you the opportunity to be apart of a high profile business. You will be joining a proven success story with an outstanding culture, employee benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities.
Our client is large multinational organisation that is the true global leader in its field and an industry powerhouse in Australia. They have very well-established, yet steadily growing business that also has an exciting and fast-paced working environment. Being such a large group, they are also well known for being able to offer genuine career development opportunities, both locally and abroad, along with an attractive range of employee benefits.
With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has ambitious growth plans that will see it further cement its position and expand its presence. With this anticipated growth they now require a technically strong and commercially savvy finance professional to joint their Melbourne based finance function.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou.