Your role will be a broad and dynamic one requiring you to partner closely with key stakeholders across the business to provide timely and accurate financial insights to support commercial decision-making.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Partner with sales, marketing and product teams to ensure strategic and commercial alignment
- Consolidating results to provide commercial insights and visibility into trading performance
- Evolving existing reporting frameworks and dashboards - both operational and financial performance
- Data analysis and using this to make informed recommendations
- Identifying areas for process improvement and executing accordingly
- Full ownership of your portfolios PNL
CA/CPA qualified, you will ideally have had experience within a large finance team in an analytical capacity. You will genuinely enjoy business partnering and have demonstrated an ability to build strong relationships and exert influence across the group. You must have excellent communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro at email@example.com / 0439 275 181