Excellent opportunity to be a part of an organisation that continues to grow organically and through acquisition. They have exceeded expectations and continue to forge ahead with a foot print expanding abroad. This role will see you interact closely with the business and their many branches throughout Australia with some travel expected. Not only are they great offices to work in, they also have a gym and cafe on site.
Reporting to the Financial Controller who is seeking a highly motivated individual with a "can do" attitude, you will be involved in the following:
- Prepare and present financial analysis,
- CAPEX justification,
- Feasibility studies, profitability analysis and other business modelling scenarios as required
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Complete monthly cashflow forecasts
- Co-ordinate the annual budgeting process
- Customer Pricing, gross margin analysis & review
- Partnering with Operation Managers to improve key drivers and also partner with Branch Manager to drive revenue improvement
- Continuously develop and improve company system implementation and improvements, and data integration
As the suitable candidate you will be either CA/CPA qualified with similar experience outlined with approximately 5 years experience from from within a FMCG/Distribution or Manufacturing industry. You will also possess excellent communication and business partnering skills as you will partner with Branch Managers across the business. Also to be considered is your ability to get involved in the implementation of a large ERP system, previous experience will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border at email@example.com