In joining this global FMCG giant at this exciting time of change, this role will require you to challenge, influence, negotiate and energise all areas of the business around category development and innovation.
You will be charged with leading the continued execution and continuous improvement of the product lifecycle process (Stage & Gate), managing the project pipeline including priorities, resourcing, issue escalation and leading a team of 6 Project Managers to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget.
This is an incredibly broad position covering both the domestic and regional businesses and will require extensive cross functional collaboration with Senior Management across all Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Leads the preparation & execution of the Stage & Gate process across all categories including reviewing inputs for Stage & Gate meetings, leading project status updates & escalations and managing minutes & actions
- Responsible for the product lifecycle process (Stage & Gate) and Accolade system and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Leads development and execution of reporting, tools & rhythms to track and deliver the total project pipeline
- Responsible for embedding & improving the Stage & Gate process including working closely with stakeholders to understand challenges, leading deep dives on pain points, identifying options & executing continuous improvements process opportunities
- Responsible for the visibility & management of the project pipeline including pipeline prioritisation, resourcing and escalation of key project risks and issues to maximise the delivery of value to the business
- Leads commercialisation team and coaches and supports team to deliver projects on time, within budget & scope and supports management of risks, issues & escalations as required
- Leads execution of the project pipeline by ensuring appropriate meetings, rhythms and communication is in place
- Deliver quality & timely WIPs & development discussions with direct reports
- Effective day to day management of direct team
- +7 years experience in commercially focused strategic management/innovation or project roles within FMCG. Diary preferable.
- Demonstrated track record of driving Process Improvement / Change Management
- Strong understanding of the Stage & Gate process
- Proven track record of overseeing multiple projects and project teams at the same time
- Comfortable understanding and challenging big data and financials
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Natural people leader, influencer and relationship builder
- University degree qualification – Additional Project Management qualifications desirable
- Be up for the challenge – ability to work within exciting & dynamic working conditions
- Day to day exposure across all senior management
- Strong career progression opportunities. This role will act as a genuine 2IC to the GM
- CBD Location and attractive salary package
This industry-leading FMCG business is a multi-billion dollar company that has extensive operations within Australia, the America’s and Europe. They having grown exponentially over the last 5 years and are continuing to invest significantly in its infrastructure to scale up its global capability.
The business culture is one that will best suit a dynamic, creative, hands-on, passionate and commercially minded professional with a strong family values. You will need to be up for a good career challenge and be positive and resilient through times of change.
How to Apply
Please follow the below link or contact Felix Wood - Partner firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0405245189