This is a newly created role where you will be empowered to re-create and re-imagine how they go to market. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, your primary objective is to create and manage all end to end marketing programs ensuring a smooth and enjoyable customer journey. You will work closely with the wider marketing team and have a Marketing Manager report to you. You will lead by example as this is both a strategic and hands on role (20% strategy and 80% execution split)
- Create and develop end to end marketing campaigns with a key focus on acquisition and referrals
- Lead best in class customer acquisition activities with a keen focus on the marketing funnel with a test and learn methodology using data and insights to consistently analyse what is working and not working and tweaking accordingly
- Collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders such as the Chief Medical Officer, National Program Director, Operations, Marketing and the design team.
- Introduce multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, lead virtual events, content creation and copy to name but a few!
The successful applicant should have
- A proven track record and experience in the healthcare industry with an understanding of the referral pathways for GPs an advantage
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to build and nurture strong win/win relationships as well as influence accordingly
- Strong commercial acumen and someone who knows the numbers and is constantly thinking ahead
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- A positive, collaborative and high performing mindset - you always strive to be better and improve and never settling for the status quo
- Exceptional remuneration - $150,000 - $170,000 base + super + bonus
- An opportunity to make a significant organisational impact and more importantly improve the lives of our patients
- CBD Fringe location - free parking available
- Very flexible working environment
- Great team environment and culture - fostered from the top down, you will join a high performing team who are positive, passionate and collaborative
My client is a leader in their field of healthcare and are looking for positive, passionate and caring people to join their team. Everyday, they help hundreds of Australians by enhancing and improving their health and longevity. You will be afforded the opportunity to really put your stamp on their go to market strategy and improving their overall customer journey and experience.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, You can also send your CV directly to John Corrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org