- Wonderful Senior Marketing Manager role | Loved B2C Consumer Appliances Brand
- Strategic & hands-on | Generalist Marketing role | ATL, BTL, Digital & Social
- 15 month contract position | $160,000 + super | Warm, positive and fun culture
This is a wonderful Senior Marketing Manager opportunity for one of the world's most loved consumer appliances brand. Their innovate and beautifully designed products/brands make the most ordinary of kitchens come to life. Why cook when you can create culinary masterpieces!
Whether you boil, bake, cook, chill, toast, blend or mix, their range of products have it all.
This is a broad generalist Senior Marketing Manager position where you will manage and help execute the marketing strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is for an integrated marketer who will own and
deliver an innovative marketing strategy that will drive deep customer engagement across Australia and New Zealand and deliver business growth. You will have full end to end ownership across brand; creative & content; and all paid, owned and earned media channels
- Own and deliver the annual ANZ Consumer Appliances marketing and communications plan
- Lead and deliver the execution of all brand and marketing GTM initiatives
- Lead and empower a team of engaged marketers providing direction across all brand, trade and consumer initiatives.
- Ownership of research and insights across customer, brand, product and campaign performance metrics
- Strongly contribute to key digital transformational projects within the business by championing world-class customer experience and engagement.
The successful person
- Experience within a fast paced retailer or consumer appliances brand with e-comm expertise
- A proven track record and demonstrated experience in leading and developing marketing teams
- Integrated marketing strategy and execution expertise across the full marketing mix
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of sales growth
- Strong budget management skills and ability to manage complex, cross departmental projects
- Agency management across creative, media and PR
- A positive, engaging and collaborative attitude with a nurturing and caring approach to their work and other
- Fantastic work culture and big product discounts so you can be the master chef in your home
- A friendly, warm and collaborative culture
- 15 month contract opportunity
- Competitive salary on offer of $150,000 - $160,000 base + super
- Wonderful work from home flexibility
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.