Sharp & Carter are proud to be partnering with an Australian Property Developer in their search for a Senior Marketing Manager. Reporting to the General Manager and Head of Marketing, this is a varied and strategic role that will be responsible for the development and implementation of a sub-brand for this developer. The role will be focused on driving brand awareness and ensuring its proposition is clearly communicated to the market through a variety of channels.
- Driving the development and implementation of the marketing plan
- Develop campaign strategies, that clearly articulate project and campaign objectives
- Driving community involvement & interest in development projects
- Actively contribute to marketing and customer experience and leasing strategies that maximise revenue and minimise expenditure
- Focus on Lead & Demand Generation activities predominately through digital channels – including CRM, Performance Marketing and Website.
- Working closely with internal digital, sales and customer experience functions
- Manage external agency partners ensuring an effective partnership.
- Contribute to the evolution of the organisations brand and helping grow its awareness.
- Ideally have specific experience within the property development sector or come from a lifestyle focused brand.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated and a “doer” rather than a delegator - hands on role
- Expert understanding of contemporary marketing practices and through-the-line marketing communications.
- Ideally hold a business or marketing degree
- Salary band pitched at 165-170K Base + Superannuation depending on experience.
- Well-known property developer with great reputation. Fantastic projects!
- CBD Fringe Location. Hybrid working model split between office and home.
- Passionate team & culture across the whole business
- Work with a highly regarded Marketing Director
Our client is a reputable property developer with a strong brand presence across the Australian market. They boast a number of landmark development projects and have grown from strength to strength in the past few years.
The business is run by a very experienced team who are well-versed in the industry. They have now built a successful business over the past few decades through bringing in passionate people into the company. Hence, the culture is typically made up of hard-working & passionate employees with the common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.