This is a newly created role for a Senior Network Engineer working alongside another Network specialist and a strong systems team.
In this role we are looking for candidates that will lead this space. Experience relevant to the role include:
- Extensive network experience in administration and management including routers, switches, Data Centre, MSP/ISP
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, switching and network proxy and load balancers.
- Comprehensive experience with practical Internet routing
- In-depth understanding of LAN technologies and topologies, including VLANs, VXLAN, VRFs, MPLS, L3VPN, and QOS.
- Desirable experience with Cisco, Fortinet, Aruba and Palo Alto technologies.
- Extensive design and operations experience with network security including Firewalls, VPNs, IPS and DDoS mitigation.
- Expertise in layer 2 and 3 networks.
- Experience with SD WAN and associated technologies.
- Experience with wireless network commissioning and management.
As well as the above you will have strong levels of network design from then we would love to hear from you.
Send in an application so you don't miss out on this opportunity or get in contact with Ella Woodman at email@example.com