Permanent role located in the Adelaide CBD.
The purpose of the Senior Network Engineer role is to deliver a stable, secure, high performing Technology Platform and Wide Area to the business.
- Project Delivery
- Work on and effectively prioritise multiple technical projects and project tasks.
- Information Security
- Actively protect information systems and technology environments from security breaches and threats, from both internal and external sources.
- Maximise uptime of the company's networks and information systems.
- Proactive scaling of the Wide Area Network and supporting to meet the demands of the organisation, including rapid growth.
- End User Support
- Proactively resolve incidents through active and accurate network monitoring to avoid wide-spread problems and outages.
- Level 3-4 incident and problem resolution.
- Expert knowledge of TCP / IP networking, routing protocols and DNS principles.
- High-level knowledge of the Microsoft server environment and Active Directory management.
- Deep understanding of, and enterprise experience in development, testing and deployment of Windows network configuration
- Ability to administer corporate level LAN, Wi-Fi and WAN solutions.
- Detailed level knowledge of network security, e.g. UTM, DMZ and firewall solutions.
- Backup and recovery of network appliances, such as switched, routers, and firewalls, incorporating best practice
- Previous experience in networking monitoring, benchmarking and proactive incident resolution.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org