Sitting in a high growth & popular FMCG market, this privately owned company is forecast to double their sales revenue in the next 12 months. Operating multiple first class and purpose built manufacturing facilities, this company also partners with brands to produce premium products for Australian households. This newly created role is a direct result of a surge in demand for their products and can offer progression and career opportunities.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for providing operations finance support to their largest site as well as financial support to the Controller. Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the site accountant, operations and manufacturing team;
- Financial reporting including balance sheet, profit and loss, group consolidation, internal management reports and cashflow statements;
- Monthly accruals, general journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules;
- Cash flow reporting;
- Preparation of GST and FBT;
- Year end statutory accounts & Audit process;
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Income tax return and tax effect accounting entries.
It is essential you have a CA/CPA qualification and strong experience within the manufacturing industry. Experience in cost accounting, or a strong knowledge of will be adventurous. This business is growing rapidly so your ability to adapt to change, innovate and implement best practice along the way is critical.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116 or Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.
How to Apply