This is an exciting opportunity for a senior payroll professional to join a national company and take ownership of the payroll function. As a senior payroll officer, you will be assisting with the every day payroll processing using the system Chris21, as well as mentoring/developing the rest of the payroll team, and understanding across multiple EBA's/Awards. This is a high volume payroll environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgment & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Assisting with Single Touch Payroll file uploads each pay run
- Assisting the payroll processing on a fortnightly basis
- Calculation and payment of termination payments
- Maintaining & monitoring over payment register
- Interpreting a number of EBAs/Awards
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Overseeing the work of
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
- Great leadership skills
- Strong experience with Chris21 and/or Preceda.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive environment. The business is a national company, with a very large presence within their industry in the Australian market.
How to Apply?
For any further questions please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock on email@example.com