Our client is very well known and offer well regarded services in their industry. They are continually growing and finding new innovative ways to present themselves differently from their competitors.
They are seeking an autonomous Senior Payroll candidate to step into this position, drive processes and overall manage and maintain their high performing Payroll process.
This is an autonomous role managing the end to end Payroll process. Reporting to the Financial Controller your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Fortnightly and Monthly payroll processing for 300 + employees
- Parallel testing for new system implementation
- Preparation of monthly payroll journals for posting into the General Ledger
- Ensuring accurate and timely process of payroll administration including compliance with statutory requirements
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Proving accurate information in response to employee queries
- Month end reports and year end reporting
- Reviewing enterprise agreements
- Processing and uploading data files
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in a similar Senior Payroll Officer role. You will have superior attention to detail, strong organizational and numerical skills. Previous experience working in a full end to end, autonomous Payroll position is required!
- Well regarded market leader
- Attractive salary offering - circa $100,000 + Superannuation
- Parking on site
- Autonomous role
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team environment in Finance
- Awards nights, to celebrate company and individual performance
To apply please click on the link provided. Alternatively, and for a confidential discussion please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au