Unique opportunity to join on of Australia's Fastest Growing Financial Services Organisations. Due to consistent growth, an opportunity now exists for an experienced PR Specialist to join a well-established, collaborative and growing team.
As the Senior PR Specialist - Corporate Affairs, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with the media, digital influences and other stakeholders to amplifying the company’s positive brand awareness.
- Work with key spokespeople, Research, Editorial, Digital and Distribution teams to bring data and story ideas to life
- Pitch relevant features to key personal finance, fintech and business media, as well as bloggers and influencers
- Support with PR and event management for meetups, CSR activities and marketing campaigns
- Create engaging content with industry relevant copywriting skills
- Be an ambassador for and drive awareness of the brand.
Successful Candidate will have:
- Degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or a relevant qualification
- Minimum three years' experience in PR/media
- PR experience preferably within Financial Services or Professional Services, either in-house or agency-side
- Excellent writing skills including the ability to write newsworthy, creative and unique content
- Mid-level skills in Word and Excel, and excellent research skills to analyse data effectively and accurately to uncover interesting story ideas
- Entrepreneurial mindset: High energy, enthusiastic, adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, strategic, resilient, and ambitious.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to make a large impact on a hugely growing brand
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- Birthday leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health & wellbeing program of benefits
- Fun social club and company culture
- Training and development opportunities in areas that matter to you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further