An exciting opportunity within an multinational Infrastructure organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This role will initially begin as a contract role with the potential for extension / permanency for the right candidate.
Reporting into the Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Assistance to the Tax Manager in relation to all tax matters, queries, transactions and projects.
- Preparation of income tax (Consolidation), FBT and BAS returns for divisions and JVs.
- Preparation of tax effect accounting calculations for entities and Consolidated group required for reporting.
- Undertaking and completing other taxation compliance (direct/ indirect tax) work as required.
- Completing general ledger reviews and reconciliations, and any accounting related work.
- Be a key point contact for tax related queries for operating divisions and JVs, to provide them with sound tax technical advice and assist with working with Project teams to manage tax risks.
- Documentation of key tax issues to support tax positions to comply with tax legislation or rules.
- Contribute to tax initiatives, policy/procedures and manage process improvements projects.
- Develop positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA/Master of Tax qualified accounting professional and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. You will be able to work cohesively within a team and also autonomously as well.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading Infrastructure organisation
- Work for a "employer of choice"
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Partial flexible working arrangements
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is a multinational Infrastructure organisation. They have been recognised as an "employer of choice."
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No JB7290.