An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Trust Accountant to join this fast growing FinTech organisation, who are fast becoming one of the leaders within their industry. Due to continued growth they are now seeking a Senior Trust Accountant for a temp to permanent opportunity. This role will see you be responsible for a specific division of Trust Accounting and reporting, partnering, and supporting Trust Managers, with Cashflow Management, investor reporting and month end. This role will report to the Head of Financial Control.
The main duties include:
- Drive timely month-end close and associated Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Investigate any end of month reporting variances
- Assistance with periodic audit to support the broader Finance team with technical accounting nous
- Preparation of monthly Trust determination models and other pool stratification reports
- Perform monthly Trust receivables movement reconciliation and collateral reports
- Preparation Trust fees calculation and instructions for interest distribution
- Perform daily bank reconciliation of Trusts cashflow
- Perform cashflow analysis of trust accounts, forecasting upcoming funding drawdown requirements
- Distribute daily seller reimbursement notice for each Trust
- Preparation of the debt investor presentations including Yield, Payment Rate, Charge Off Rate, Purchase Rate, Gross Receivables, etc.
- Contribute to the evolution & continuous improvement of finance processes & procedures.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong technical background - Big 4 or Practice background preferred
- Proven working experience with Trust Accounting or within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic and changing environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- A background in FinTech or Payments industry advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to start at short notice
About the client
ASX listed and fast becoming one of the true leaders within their industry. This organisation is continuing to grow both organically and by acquisitions and are bucking the trends, even during Covid times. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success on a temp to perm basis within their Head Office.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones on 0437177622 or email@example.com