Sharp and Carter are proud to be working with State Government department based in South Brisbane to source a Service Analyst Officer to join there team for an initial 4 month temporary contract with possibility of extension. the ICT Services Branch provides strategic positioning, management and support of the information technology needed to deliver the organisations digital products and services in a complex ICT environment. It works proactively and responsively to ensure provision of services to internal and external clients is stable, reliable and future-focused.
As Service Analyst Officer, you will be a key member of the Business Engagement team responsible for administering desktop management solutions and technical support to the organisations staff and clients.
- Delivering secure, high quality technical support and incident management for clients and staff while meeting service commitments
- Participating in a high performing ICT Services branch in the delivery of a sustainable ICT environment while ensuring professional and responsible services to staff and clients. This includes undertaking day to day work, achieving key service objectives and meeting organisational priorities.
- Administering the Desktop Management service/solution for ICT devices, and facilitating the preparation and distribution of end user technologies, including computers and telecommunications equipment utilising a mix of open source and contemporary support and management systems.
- Delivering the organisations public PC booking and printing service through management of the core Managed Operating Environments as well as the underlying support systems and services.
- Developing functional documentation of business processes, configuration scripts, interfaces, custom reporting and applications as well as compiling relevant data and statistics required to satisfy the regular and ad hoc reporting requirements of the ICT Services group and stakeholders. This includes performance monitoring and reporting, analysis of data as well as making recommendations for improvements and modifications to systems and services.
- Collaborating and building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as external groups such as government and industry, to ensure that ICT services are progressive, relevant and solutions driven. This includes researching changes in technology, keeping up to date on new systems, programs and platforms as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of ICT best practice and standards.
- Participating in, contributing to and/or managing financial, human resource and/or ICT responsibilities as per the organisational delegations.
You will be highly motivated, energetic and proactive and willing to work as a part of a dynamic team. you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely while demonstrating professionalism. You will have past experience with Microsoft Intune at an administrative level. you will have experience delivering Level 1 and Level 2 technical support using a ticketing system, over the phone, and face to face.
For more information on this role or a confidential discussion please reach out to Max on 0423 220 107 or at email@example.com