You will be a user focused professional with a passion for technology and problem solving. This role is a permanent role located in Richmond area.
About the role:
- Maintain required availability to answer inbound calls from client users.
- Provide support to users and solve non-complex problems.
- Answer calls and provides basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalations.
- Assist and provide instruction on the basics of back-up and recovery of user disk files.
- Install, configure and provide instruction on basics of using common office software tools.
- Assist with VPN and Remote Access connections and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Manage ticket requests and responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests to support SLA targets.
- At least 6 months in a similar role is essential.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting support issues.
- Experience with Windows 10, mac, Remote Desktop.
- Experience supporting and setting up Desktop / Laptop Hardware.
- Ability to provide and Improve employee training and documentation.
- Strong oral, listening and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone.
- Effectively interpret customer phone requests and respond promptly and appropriately.
Please apply via the link below. For further information please contact Anita Schmidt at email@example.com