Our client is a leader in the Education industry and are currently going through extensive technical enhancements and exciting changes. They are a business that is well regarded in the Melbourne market and is a house-hold name. They are currently looking for Database Administrator/Developer to drive and build capability.
You will be providing ongoing development, administration, integration, support and upgrades of the Institute’s business portals and CRM. This includes Staff Intranet, Student Portals, CRM, websites, Diligent Boards, Digital Student Record solution, Mobile Apps and other systems used for collaboration, teaching and learning.
The incumbent will deliver service that allows the Applications & Data team and wider ICT department to meet the requirements following the ITIL Framework.
- SharePoint (2013, 2016 & Online)
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Business Systems Knowledge
- System Analysis and Design (e.g. Data modelling, Process Modelling)
- Application and Mobile App development and support skills (e.g. C#.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, Java script, HTML5, CSS, Angular)
- Application Integration (SSIS)
- Knowledge of intranets & websites