Leading FMCG manufacturer that boasts global brand name products. Backed by their listed overseas parent they have a strong and established presence in the local market and a successful history. They continue to invest heavily in their market and are an employer of choice.
This role will see you reporting to the National Finance Manager, Operations. You will be a key finance and business support to the site, ensuring timely budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports for the manufacturing site;
- Prepare costs for the new products requests (NPR's);
- Maintain the standard costs;
- Assist in month end reporting;
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting;
- Assist in capex processing;
- Ensure assets (including inventory) are secure and accurate; and
- Promote documentation and process improvements.
As the successful candidate you will possess a CA/CPA qualification with experience from a manufacturing environment with strong standard costing experience. Your experience with a large ERP preferably SAP or similar and BI systems coupled with advance Excel is also preferred. You will have passion to drive process improvements across the business and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will liaise with multiple levels within the organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.