This successful and reputable manufacturing company with a global footprint continues to provides solutions with a broad range of products for their customers within various industries.
Due to an internal promotion this role will report to the Finance Manager - National Operations, you will be a key finance and business support to the team, ensuring timely financial accounting, analysis and reporting, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports for each of the 4 manufacturing divisions
- Prepare costs for the new products requests (NPR's)
- Maintain the standard costs
- Assist in month end reporting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in capex processing
- Ensure assets (including inventory) are secure and accurate
- Promote documentation and process improvements
As the successful candidate you will possess a CA/CPA qualification with experience ideally from a manufacturing environment with strong standard costing experience. Your experience with a large ERP preferably SAP or similar and BI systems coupled with advance Excel is also preferred. You will have passion to drive process improvements across the business and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will liaise with multiple levels within the organisation.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.