About the Role:
- Management of project from inception through to plaster stage
- Scheduling weekly work programmes
- Providing clear leadership and direction to the site team
- Attending and contributing to weekly site management meetings.
- Ensuring the safety of all personnel on site, including holding regular toolbox meetings and a solid understanding of OH&S processes.
- Trade qualified
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Proven track record delivering projects for a head contractor is a must
- Demonstrated experience in subcontractor management, site supervision and an understanding of safety systems
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422 or email@example.com