Working for a large ASX listed organisation this role is critical in partnering with key Executives and Operational teams to develop business cases, commercial analysis, strategic advice and investment evaluation to drive key decisions and be a leader in the organisations growth.
Reporting into the Head of Head of Commercial & Business Insights, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) delivering financial business partnering through strategic planning, development pipeline planning, investment evaluation, capital allocation and structuring advice. Other responsibilities include:
- Business case preparation
- Financial evaluation of investments, developments, as well as acquisitions
- Analysis of projects
- ROI analysis
- Timely reporting and presentations to Execs
- Support senior leadership at various stages of a project life cycle from concept development through tofi nal funding approval with detailed fi nancial analysis, business case development, sensitivity/scenarioanalysis and key driver analysis
CFA and/ or CA qualified, you will be an analyst, finance business partner or commercial manager with prior/ current experience in investment banking, financial modelling, M&A, private equity or a large professional services firm. You will have proven skills in driving commercial decision making through detailed analysis. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with execs and operational teams.
- Supportive culture - values of care and integrity
- Career progression
- Large ASX listed organisation
- Close to public transport
Our client is a large ASX listed organisation who are the market leader in their field. With ambitious growth plans for the future it is a fantastic time to join and make a difference.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at firstname.lastname@example.org