This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Manager / Specialist seeking their next step or an actual influencer that understands how these channels work and is looking for a more corporate position within marketing / digital.
This exceptional opportunity will manage all our client’s social media accounts (managing calendars, posting, light community management) and developing our client’s influencer network (briefing in projects, sending out product, generating coverage, hosting events). This is very much a hands-on role where you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and execute world-class social campaigns and strategies for a truly amazing brand. Key responsibilities include:
- You lead and execute the strategy, ideation and development of content across all our branded social media channels globally;
- You work with the marketing team and social media influencers to create and execute our social media ideas and strategies;
- You capture, measure and are accountable for reporting on the success of your team’s work and key KPI’s;
- You research trends, emerging markets and implement emerging technology and opportunities to innovate in the space;
- You are accountable for consistently growing the online community and elevating the content and storytelling all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.);
- You evaluate and manage external vendors for social media campaigns, tools and platforms for the business.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years advanced knowledge and experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat etc ideally within a large brand;
- Understanding and experience working in international markets and relevant channels would be advantageous ex: Naver, WeChat, Weibo, etc;
- Creative – you know how to lead and deliver quality content;
- Experience in crisis management and/or public relations;
- Hands on experience using management and analytics tools such as Sprinklr, Omniture, Curalate, Simply Measured or comparative platforms;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org