This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Manager / Specialist seeking their next step in an organisation where they can make an impact from day one!
- Grow organic social channels and community.
- Influencer/talent liaison, development of strong ongoing partnerships and manage execution with excellence.
- Lead the development of content strategies & set measurable goals for constant review.
- Identify and facilitate PR opportunities and partnerships
- Create a regular content publishing schedule across all channels
- Develop relevant content topics to reach target customers
- Liaise with digital hub & agencies on digital marketing strategies.
- Assist and help coordinate photoshoots with the Head of Customer and Creative & Product Team
- Lead the development of the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Support new store openings by developing launch activities, aligning with shopping centres to drive localised brand opportunities, and initiating foot traffic driving opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Shopping Centre Managers and Marketing teams communicating the brand’s marketing calendar to drive store marketing within the centres
- Support new store openings by developing and managing launch activities
- 3-5 years experience across similar type social media roles
- Experience in Fashion and Apaprel preferred but not essential
- Proactive and positive approach
- Creative – you know how to lead and deliver quality content;
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org