Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, the Social Media Manager will be fully responsible for managing our clients social media channels, and ensuring they engage, hear and respond to customers. You will have full strategic control over direction and a $1,000,000 budget!
- Develop a social media strategy that aligns with the business performance goals.
- Create content that optimises how the brands tell stories and increases awareness and engagement.
- Use social listening tools to capture and report on the nature and volume of social commentary.
- Support the creation of a strategy that optimises the use of the internal social platform.
- Develop and execute a social media advertising strategy to meet business goals.
- Analyse and report on the performance of social media advertising.
- Allocate, track and report on the social media and search advertising budgets.
- Improve return on investment for social media budgets.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar social media role managing social media accounts and advertising
- Experience managing search advertising highly advantageous
- Hands-on experience with campaign optimisation, management and reporting.
- Experience with web analytics platform, ideally Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of search and social best practice.
If you think you are a great fit please email your resume to Adam Parle at email@example.com or hit APPLY NOW!