Our client is a global business with impressive products. Every day, they shape some of the most remarkable Software, Mobility, IoT, communications technologies and cutting-edge innovations in the world. They are based in the Eastern/SE suburb. (role will be performed remotely to start)
This role will pro-actively support the Head of Development, to develop engineering strategies, competence, processes and best practice methods within each respective team.
It’s a great opportunity to lead and manage a strong team of Software Engineers/Architects/Testers.
This role will also;
- Effectively manage allocated resources to achieve objectives.
- Ensure and contribute to continuous improvement of products, processes and work environment within the company objectives
- Responsible for acquisition support and development of products in-line with strong quality procedures, guidelines and processes.
Essential skills and experience required:
- 7+ years of experience with the design and development of complex software for embedded systems
- Management of a team and responsible for project deliverables.
- Successful completion of at least two projects into production in a software lead role.
- Self-driven, pro-active, accountable and passion for excellence.
- Ability to lead an embedded software development team from acquisition to production.
- Demonstrated ability to manage deliveries with limited resources.
- Demonstrated experience quoting, planning, tracking and re-scoping (change management) projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the traditional software development lifecycle as well as agile methodologies.
- Ability to tailor software architectures and development processes to suit specific situations.
- Stays abreast of future technical, tools and methodological trends and drives their implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of embedded software component development across multiple architectural layers.
- Ability to interpret electronic schematics and datasheets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient decision maker with a lessons learned mindset.
- Understanding / experience with BLE and/or UWB technologies.
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information