Brilliant role for someone with 1-2 years experience in store planning, architecture or interior design looking for a new challenge. Working with the store development team for a well known, international retail brand, you will be responsible for documenting the design of new and refurbished stores and to ensure all stores are ready for construction.
- Design Documentation of initial store layouts
- Fully documented drawings package for Landlord to Construction submission.
- Custom design detailing and construction details as required.
- Internal relationship building with the Procurement team for fixture orders & coordination.
- External relationships with external architects / consultants globally.
- Obtaining and understanding all statutory building compliance requirements
- Management, reporting & tracking of multiple projects weekly.
- Maintaining store project folders & drawings files at all times.
- Maintenance and updating of standard details and templates to support growing markets.
- Presentation & 3D concepts for externals parties
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of REVIT or Archicad.
- Great eye for detail of all paperwork / drawings per project timeframe.
- Site RFI’s and amendments to drawings following on site feedback.
- Experienced in Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite - especially with excel.
- 50% staff discount
- Free breakfast and snacks in the office
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working culture
About the Company
Well known, global retailer with over 800 stores globally based in Melbourne.
Autonomous working in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Please apply to the job online and you'll be contacted if you are successful or not.