In this position you deliver IT projects and services including network, operating systems, applications and endpoints.
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Provide IT operational services for service requests, change management, incident management and problem management.
- Deliver infrastructure and application IT vulnerability assessment services for projects and proactive threat management.
- Assist with the administration and development of our Microsoft 365 environment, backup systems, virtualised infrastructure, storage, and networking.
- Work with the IT team to define technical requirements for operating platforms such as SOE lockdown, patching, group policy management for servers and end user devices.
- Systems Administration and IT support background.
- Knowledge of different network topologies and basic principles of network architecture design.
- Windows operating systems - Linux, iOS and Android would be beneficial.
- Public cloud configuration and deployment - 365/Azure
- PowerShell scripting.
- Firewall policy management, IPS tuning and network behavioural analysis.
- Working experience in vulnerability assessment tools and methodology
- Sound understanding of secure VPNs and secure proxies.
- Exposure to incident response and performing system and data restorations in a complex environment.
- Exposure to large commercial information systems, including analysis, design and management of complex IT infrastructure and solutions.
We would love to hear from you. Send in an application today so you don't miss out on this opportunity. For a confidential chat please contact Caroline Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0411816008.