You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of server and desktop environment, using tools such as O365 Admin, SCCM, SQL, Rapid7, PowerShell
Succesful candidates will have the following experience:
- 3+ years relevant experience ideally in a legal or professional services industry.
- Experience using SCCM for patch management and application deployment
- Microsoft Server, AD, Group Policy, PowerShell, O365 Admin
- Ideally Aderant, ARCs, Docusign experience
- Experience with Virtualisation - Hyper-V & VMWare
- MS SQL Configuration and Administration
- SOE - building images for laptops.
- Strong PowerShell skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below or get in contact with Ella Woodman on 0423 966 119 or email@example.com.