This Talent Acquisition Advisor position will commence on a temporary basis for four months with view to extend or permanency for the right candidate. The role will require and individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and working as part of a large recruitment team. You will enjoy being agile, flexible and a position which will involve the full remit of internal recruitment services. You will join a busy talent team and pick up recruitment processes at all stages and offer assistance and guidance to your team, management and internal stakeholders within your portfolio.
- End-to-end recruitment of transactional roles for a large portfolio of the business which covers a national remit;
- Work with a busy talent acquisition and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as Recruitment Consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
- Immediately available and ability to commit to a four-month minimum temp assignment.
This is an ASX listed organisation with over 500 sites across Australia and internationally. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts of up to 30% on services, wellbeing programs, banking benefits, gym and health insurance discounts and more. The people and culture team are a hard working bunch of individuals who enjoy having fun at work at the beautiful office location on the Gold Coast.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.