Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will be an experienced recruiter who enjoys a role with variety including the hands-on end-to-end recruitment, talent planning and attraction strategies for technical positions. The role sits within a lean HR team and will be responsible for partnering with key business leaders, you will identify, attract and recruit the best talent and effectively talent pipeline to meet future business needs. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across many different brands, offices and countries, to deliver continuous improvement initiatives that will broaden your experience as a professional recruiter.
- End-to-end recruitment of technical advisory positions and talent pooling for key divisions nationally;
- Work with a busy people & culture team and be able to multitask or shift focus and prioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as a proven recruitment consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
- Experience recruiting across software, IT or technical portfolios will come highly regarded;
- Excellent time management and stakeholder engagement abilities;
- Experience with WorkDay will come highly regarded (but not mandatory).
This organisation has broad and international experience within the software industry, spanning 30 years across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. With approximately 700 employees, this company works across three key business areas to provide private and public organisations with large-scale software solutions to address pain points, save money, and improve customer experience in APAC.
How to Apply
If this contract aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential career discussion and other live Human Resources vacancies available through Sharp & Carter, please be in touch on the number provided below.