Our client is a large internationally listed corporation with a diverse range of products and services. Owing to an internal restructure, they are seeking a talented Tax Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the GM Finance and the Group Tax Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of Consolidated Tax Return and Schedules
- Provide guidance to group companies on any tax issues that arise in consultation with the Tax Manager.
- Quarterly Tax Effect Accounting
- Manage Fringe Benefits Tax reporting
- Prepare and/or review of monthly and quarterly business activity statements for all related entities
- Administration of the tax effect accounting and tax return workbooks in the taxation system
- Research into various tax issues as required
- Provide training and staff guidance on tax technical issues
- Establish and maintain the relationship with the groups companies, management and external professional consultants and agents
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified with experience in a medium to large corporate in a senior Tax Accounting position, alternatively you are from a Mid-Tier or Big 4 accounting firm. You will be looking to take the next step in your career in terms of organisation complexity and job responsibility.
What's on Offer
- $90,000-$100,000 Package + generous company benefits
- Initially a long term fixed term contract with view to perm
- Supportive and development focused culture
- CBD Location