With an ambitious expansion program in place they are setting their sights high which means the prospects for the future are exciting for this global leader with a strong presence in over 10 countries.
Reporting to the Tax Director where you will assist in optimising the tax function, this role will see you responsible for the following:
- Oversee tax compliance obligations for all direct taxes (Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing)
- Partner with key business stakeholders to effectively address and resolve complex tax related matters
- Maintain the Group’s Local Transfer Pricing documentation, and review International Transfer Pricing documentation to ensure compliance with local requirements
- Drive, manage and effectively implement tax related initiatives, including process and control optimization
- Oversee tax reporting as part of the year-end statutory reporting process (including annual tax-effect accounting and tax notes for the statutory accounts)
- Work effectively with stakeholders to review and resolve matters relating to international taxes and withholding taxes
- Maintain relationships and liaise with external stakeholders (eg ATO, tax advisers)
To move through this process successfully you will either be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience with either one of the Big 4 or a large corporate, with International Tax and Transfer Pricing experience essential to this role. You will also possess strong communication and business partnering skills as you will liaise with several stakeholders both internally and externally, you will also lead a small team of 2, show casing your skills to lead, motivate and train.
- Access to health programs
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bespoke training
- On site parking
- Supportive Manager, high energy and dynamic environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.