In this position, you'll be an integral member of the Audit team, offering crucial administrative support to the team. Collaborating with a team of five other administrative professionals, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of the business unit. This role is vacant due to the current Team Administrator moving overseas.
- Competitive salary package with annual reviews.
- Direct access to partners and senior leaders for growth opportunities.
- Open feedback culture for continuous improvement.
- Flat organizational structure for empowerment and connection.
- Transparent career pathways and financial support for further education.
- Enjoy benefits like early finish days, social events, tech-enabled learning, and more.
- Manage staff planning, including solutions for busy periods and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Handle corporate secretarial responsibilities, including ASIC forms, annual reviews, and client-related requests.
- Oversee billing and job allocation, ensuring smooth operations within the team.
- Facilitate various meetings, ensuring effective communication throughout the Audit Division.
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings, both internal and external.
Skills and Experience
- Have previous administration experience in a corporate environment
- Have great organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of MYOB would be highly regarded
About our Client
Based in Hawthorn, our are a dynamic professional services firm, comprising progressive accountants, financial planners, auditors, mortgage brokers, tax specialists, and more. They boast a nationwide presence, supported by a team of 80 professionals in their Melbourne office. They value a culture of inclusion and diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Sarah Gee on 0423011669