Sharp & Carter are excited to partner with a Iconic Retail business in Melbourne. Highly known for their exemplary customer service, and service for the wider community, an opportunity now exists for a highly capable Senior Technical Business Analyst.
This is a day rate contract for 12 months, looking for candidates on a $850-900 Daily rate.
You will be responsible for determining data requirements for data & analytical systems, as well as for development, testing, implementation, and on-going support for the solution. You will bridge the gap and liaise between business, data partners and development teams to define scope and document requirements.
You We Have
- 5-10 years’ experience in Business Analysis or equivalent experience
- PIM Exposure
- Worked on Product Data Management systems.
- Desirable to come from a retail background
- Experience in requirements elicitation and workshop facilitation
- Proven experience in detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Knowledge of agile delivery best practice i.e. Behaviour driven development, discovery to delivery, facilitation
- An Understanding of retail operations terminology, definitions, formulas, ratios, and calculations will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Relational database, data warehousing and data lake eco systems
- Knowledge of SQL, data profiling, entity relationship, Data modelling techniques and concepts
- Exposure to industry leading Business Intelligence tool(s)
- Experience using Data governance processes and tools. Some experience with DBT will be advantageous