- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems, supporting desktops in a Microsoft environment.
- Troubleshooting network hardware and software problems.
- Strong experience in the delivery of IT end user support including knowledge of helpdesk tools and reporting.
- End User devices i.e. laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, IT network and hardware, etc.
- Microsoft and Apple Desktop Operating Systems, software and management platforms.
- Active Directory and O365 email, OneNote, Teams environment, Microsoft MDM and JAMF Apple Management System (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience of complex IT environments, ideally within schools or the education sector.
- Experience with and JAMF Apple Management System.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting hardware (iPads) and software problems within an Apple environment
Send in an application so you don't miss out on this highly REWARDING role. Get in contact with Ella Woodman email@example.com for further information.