Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this truly Iconic Global Lifestyle Retail group in the search for a Trade Marketing Specialist to join their fast-paced and innovative team.
Our client is a global retailer and are home to some of the world’s best luxury and lifestyle brands. Our client is looking for someone who can drive trade marketing strategies across our clients full brand portfolio with a focus on key brands and their most important customers. Responsible for how our clients Brands are represented within these Wholesale doors. Develop and plan incentive programs to engage retail sales staff within the relevant Channel.
- Develop and execute both seasonal and permanent trade marketing plans for all brands across our network.
- Manage the production, allocation and distribution of POP and fixtures to sales reps & customers.
- Develop plans and execute co-op activities with key customers.
- Develop and manage our clients Rewards Trade Incentive Programs for your specific Channel
- Work with Senior Trade Marketing Manager to allocate, track and reconcile budget and submit POR’s/invoices for each campaign and activity within your channel.
- Works closely with Brand Management teams to develop and execute plans in market
- Work closely with agency partners and vendors to develop trade marketing material (seasonal and permanent) and programs (trade incentives)
- At least 1 years of experience in Trade Marketing or 2 years in similar Marketing role
- Proven experience in executing trade marketing campaigns in market (window campaigns, permanent execution, campaign planning, POP)
- Retail Marketing experience highly advantageous
- Customer focus – Recognise that it is all about the customer
- Results oriented and able to juggle multiple projects
- High end retail products and quality products to be proud to represent - along with a personal $1200 annual product allowance!
- Potential for further career opportunities, both nationally and globally
- Amazing new and state of the art offices, including a build in wellness centre
- A whole range of company benefits and perks.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to Kirving@sharpandcarter.com.au