This role entails looking after trade merchants across a well-established territory encompassing Victoria & Tasmania. Your typical customers will include the likes of Home, Mitre 10, Bowens and independent hardware stores, as well as large buying groups. Ultimate responsibility in the role is to continue to increase revenue across your portfolio of customers.
- Manage & grow your portfolio of accounts
- Day to day management of key stakeholders, spending the majority of your time on the road in front of customers
- Identifying opportunities for growth in ranging of products
- Assisting your customer base with planograms
- Utilising the CRM to maximise sales efficiency
- Discovering new opportunities to assist in the overall revenue growth of your territory
- Territory / Account Management experience from within building products sector
- Experience in the timber market highly regarded
- Understanding of how to plan & manage a large portfolio of accounts effectively
- Experience selling into trade / timber merchants
- Passion for customer-facing sales & delivering solutions to customers
- Privately owned business with great legacy
- True territory / account management position with existing portfolio
- Great culture with continued growth aspirations in place
This impressive business has been in operation over 70 years and has established itself a great reputation as a leading business in the building products market across Australia. The business manufactures its range of products in Australia, and over the journey, has diversified its customer base to include Retail, Trade Merchants, Residential Builders, Architects & General Commercial customers.
The business employs over 120 people, many of whom have had long-tenured careers within the organisation. Head office is based in Melbourne and the business operates across Australia, and through recent strategy formulation, is now in a strong growth phase across each of its channels.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.