The Team Assistant & Travel Coordinator is responsible for all travel requirements for the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, working closely with them to ensure all domestic and international travel requirements for the CEO and Senior Leadership Team. The travel will be thoroughly planned and completed, including commercial and private flights, accommodation, ground transport etc.
The ideal individual will have the energy to work in a fast paced environment with competing demands and be able to adapt to change quickly. You will make travel easy!
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Working closely with the pilots to ensure thorough and detailed planning and scheduling to meet the requirements and ensure all travel documentation required is completed.
- Approval and payment of all expenses/invoices relating to private air travel.
- Book all commercial travel for the CEO and Senior Leadership Team.
- Work closely with the Housekeeper of the overseas private homes.
- Book hotels for the CEO and Senior Leadership Team as required both domestically and internationally.
- Manage and coordinate private cars to be ready for CEO’s and Senior Leadership Team on arrival.
- Coordinate and book chauffeurs, hire cars as required.
- Provide detailed travel schedules/itineraries to the Executive Assistant of the CEO for all trips.
- Organise foreign currency as required prior to travel.
- Manage registry, complete all passport renewals, and visa requirements for the CEO and Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensure you are across the latest travel regulations and government restrictions.
- Administrative tasks.
- Complete credit card reconciliations.
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in administration Executive Support and travel coordination. In addition, you will also have:
- Minimum 2+ years in a Team Assistant or similar role.
- Experience booking extensive international travel.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to handle high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator who can interact with people of all levels in a confident and professional manner both written and verbally.
- Ability to think outside the box with a sense of urgency and switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Solution based thinking and love problem solving.
- Exceptional time management skills and efficient organiser.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the appointment of Team Assistant & Travel Coordinator.
The business is offering flexible working arrangements and a competitive salary package.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we can ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0484 381 458