This role will be reporting into the Treasury Manager. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and consolidate all fleet activities to ensure a safe, efficient and quality fleet program
- Administer fleet compliance through the completion of driver inductions, annual driver's license checks and driver training where required
- Coordinate the ordering, transfer and return of company vehicles
- Ensure appropriate reporting of motor vehicle accidents
- Management of the Novated Lease program
- Management of Corporate Credit Cards and the Expense Management System.
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank reconciliations including variance analysis and adjustments
- Assist in monitoring unallocated cash, reconciliation and accurate allocation
- Provide assistance and support to the Treasury team in treasury related tasks
You will be an ambitious and high calibre candidate with tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Finance. You will be a knowledgeable analyst with experience in corporate treasury function, strong analytical abilities, exceptional reporting and experience in treasury management systems. Your communication skills will be excellent and you will have the capability to lead in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply:
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543 or firstname.lastname@example.org