Permanent job opportunity in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
Our client seeking an experienced Web Test Analyst to deliver an exciting mix of next generation connected automotive and IoT projects across Australia and New Zealand. As a Web Test Engineer with software experience you will keep the product development life cycle in line with the quality requirements.
This is a unique opportunity for the right driver to own and shape the development of an in-market business operating in one of the most exciting and rapidly evolving technology sectors.
- Define and implement test strategies for our products and services across services, web and mobile applications software.
- Develop software and scripts to improve and automate testing and analysis.
- Own the test infrastructure and the quality of the data produced from our test systems.
- Work closely with the customers and our systems requirements engineering teams to define the test specifications.
- Prioritise testing efforts according to release timing and feature and functional priorities
- Experience with Front end web testing for systems built in and leveraging backend MongoDB and SQL,
- Experience with Maintaining test case coverage and documentation using the tools you need to get the job done such as Testrail, Selenium, Confluence, Jira,
- Proven experience in Test Case Writing, Test Execution, Bug Reporting and Test Summary Reports
- Hands on Experience with API Functional Testing, API System Integration Testing using tools like Postman, Soap UI.
- Experience in Developing manual and automated test cases
- Proven experience in designing test strategies and scaling with automation testing in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to write SQL and understanding of complex SQL Queries
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience in Testing mobile applications
- Creating and executing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test conditions, and test scripts as well as peer reviewing others within the test team
- Experienced with unit, integration, and system testing, functional, stress, performance, usability, security, smoke, interface, regression, Requirement Traceability matrix (RTM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong experience and understanding of CI/CD and source control management tools
- Experience in testing within BI and data visualisation applications
- Understanding of telematics
- Good understanding of SOC2 security principles and practices
- ISTQB or Agile Test certification (foundation level or above) highly desired
- AWS or other equivalent accredited Cloud certification highly desired
- Continuous improvement, investigative mindset