An exceptional opportunity has become available for an Administration Officer to join a reputable and thriving Government department located in the Brisbane CBD.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and collaborative organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the administration support to the team, you will be responsible for supporting projects, marketing administration and reporting for the business unit. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Manage data input and data integrity;
- Assisting with the preparation and editing of reports and analytics for the team;
- Administration support for the delivery of key projects;
- Coordinate meetings, take minutes and prepare reports for the management team;
- Marketing administration support including editing campaign documents, preparing emails/mailers, editing marketing templates, etc. with close direction from the management team;
- Ad hoc administration support to ensure the ongoing success of the business.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in administration with a passion to support the policy and marketing team. You will thrive in a fast-paced and busy business environment.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and systems such as Salesforce and Adobe;
- High attention to detail.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable government department to appoint an Administration Officer in a full-time temporary assignment in Brisbane CBD. Commencing immediately, this is a great opportunity to apply your administration skills.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346