Our client is looking for an energetic accounts assistant who has strong accounting knowledge, at least a year experience within a similar role and is looking for a company to stay and progress within over the long-term. This role would be best suited to someone who has recently completed an accounting degree or diploma, is hard-working, has good attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will be assisting the shared service accounts team on a day to day basis.
Please note: Applicants must hold full working rights (either Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident).
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Processing invoices
- Processing remittances
- Issuing invoices
- Credit card and statement reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- Other accounting and administrative tasks
- 1-2 years experience with processing invoices/accounting data entry tasks
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (full working rights)
- Generous package
- Long-term career opportunities
- Brand new office
- Supportive team environment
- Close to public transport/parking on-site
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock at firstname.lastname@example.org.