Our client is a large global company that are leaders within their industry. Due to an internal promotion, the business is looking for a committed and reliable accounts all-rounder to join their supportive finance team. This role will be a mix of accounts payable, receivable and basic administration tasks. The company is open to dynamic and talented junior accounting professionals, as well as more experienced candidates who come from an accounts assistant/accounts officer background.
The company has a fantastic, friendly work culture and they do promote internally. The last 2 people in this role, have moved into other roles within the business. The candidate must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
About the role
Reporing through to the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Issuing invoices
- Chasing overdue debt from customers
- Processing invoices
- Customer payment processing
- Reconcile supplier recoveries & supplier claims
- Reception tasks- answering calls, greeting customers and booking staff travel
- Manage relationships and handling queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Other ad hoc finance tasks
- A candidate from an accounts background
- At least 1-2 years experience within an accounting role- payables and receivables
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Excelletn communication skills
- Team player mentality and willing to try new things to further develop
- Is available to start immediately or on short notice
- Strong communication skills
- Wanting to work for a large company and grow their career within the company.
- Fantastic training and development
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Full-time role in a secure company
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Parking on-site and close to public transport
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.