The position of Account Manager will require purely managing existing customers within Brisbane from a variety of industry sectors. Use your previous experience dealing with tier 1 clients to form relationships and make your mark in a successful, established business. You must have a strategic focus on your sales process. The role offers a competitive package with uncapped commissions.
You will have access to over 600 accounts however focus on 12-15 core accounts. These are existing relationships.
This company boast a state of the art manufacturing facility & Australia’s largest fleets of high-tech printing equipment.
- Establish credibility and a strong working relationship with customers so that the Account Manager is understood to be the first point of contact for personally allocated customers for questions and resolution of job issues
- Confirm and clarify job requirements with the customer, update order information in Prism, ensure work tickets accurate and fully complete pre-print, manage the job through production and resolving production issues
- Prepare quotations for key customers
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Effective use of CRM (Prism)
- Proven track record selling to Key Clients
- 2+ years within print
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Highly autonomous role on the road with great work life balance
- Amazing showroom
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
An Australian owned and operated company, in operation for over 20 years. Producing high-quality, high-volume work for local, national and international delivery.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at email@example.com