An exciting opportunity within an multinational Healthcare organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This financial accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ accounting activities on a national scale. Initially, this role will commence as a contractual role, however there is the strong potential for this to be extended / become permanent.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Month end closing including the end of month journals posting, Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation, monthly management reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the financial/management accounting information at all times and consistent with the general accounting standards, principles, and policies
- Maintain effective financial / management accounting controls and systems.
- Assist the Finance Business Partners, including general finance support to business units
- Assisting with the collation of information for preparation of BAS, FBT, income tax and other returns, if required.
- Undertake General ledger reconciliation including bank account reconciliation, etc.
- Assist with fixed asset registers to calculate tax depreciation and capital allowance
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, processes, systems, and procedures.
Ideally, you will be a fully CA/CPA qualified accounting professional or studying towards, and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have strong Microsoft Excel skills, had experience working in a complex & high-volume environment and possess a positive "can-do" work ethic.
About the client
Our client is an multinational Healthcare organisation. They are a highly acquisitive business who who are looking to continue their strong track record of growth.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB2901.