- Work with the Financial Controller to deliver month end process, including setting of month end timetable and monitoring progress.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly financial reports to be analysed by senior executives.
- Manage purchase reporting process
- Manage inventory reporting
- Manage AP/AR process
- Manage Bank Rec Process
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified and have a number of years experience in a hands on financial accounting role where you also deliver the transactional accounting functions. You are a self starter and are able to be successful in a fairly autonomous role.
Our client is a large global manufacturing group based in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs. Due to an internal restructure, they require a talented Accountant to join their high caliber team.
What's on Offer
- 5 month contract (potential view to extension/permanency)
- $70,000 + Superannuation + Benefits
- Northern Suburbs location
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch 0414 272 260.