The synergy of values coincides to imagine new living spaces, catering for open space development, the establishment of educational precincts and safe havens for future generations to grow and thrive.
Our client pride themselves on making a strong contribution to the cities in which we operate by creating quality developments and living environments for the community.
This development group have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Acquisitions Manager to join their Melbourne team working on Victorian acquisitions across multiple asset classes (Land/ Apartments/ commercial/ Industrial).
You will be responsible for managing the process of sourcing, researching and negotiating new land acquisitions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, expanding and agile property developer.
Your duties and responsibilities will include to:
- Identify and assess property acquisition opportunities.
- Undertake feasibility analysis and arrange due diligence reports on proposed acquisitions.
- Negotiation of acquisition opportunities with land owners.
- Act as the primary contact for agents, land owners and consultants in regards to acquisition opportunities.
- Development management activities from time to time.
- Maintain a database of land owners and potential acquisition opportunities.
- Tertiary qualifications in property, valuations or a related discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience in an Acquisitions, Development Management, Valuation or Agency background.
- Demonstrated development feasibility and valuation experience.
- Demonstrated experience in land acquisition.
- Experience with preparation and management of major project bids/tenders/acquisitions.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Strong attention to detail.