Reporting to the Director of the business, this role will see you working in a tight-knit team to take care of all Administration for internal and external stakeholders. This position will focus on handling all queries and creating a safe and positive environment for all, in terms of adhering to industry processes and regulations, as well as ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office. You will be a people-person and enjoy going above and beyond to help others, with the attitude that no task is too big or too small. You must be immediately available to interview as well as start.
Sitting in an Administration team and reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Being the first point of contact for external stakeholders and answering all queries
- Managing and maintaining documents and records
- Updating and maintaining databases of client information
- Building relationships and providing information and marketing packs
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Checking all procedures and documents are in line with current industry standards
- Maintain a clean and tidy office and kitchen space
You will be a talented Administrator with an eye for detail, with a strong Administrative skill-set gained in a corporate/health care setting. Other skills/experience required include;
- Previous Administration experience in a similar field
- Computer literate and technically proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to build rapport
- High attention to detail and quality of work, with the ability to follow through
Our clients owns and operates multiple Childcare Centre's across Melbourne with a core focus on building the foundations for the early stages of children’s lives. Due to continued growth within their centre’s, they are looking for customer focused administrators to come on board and join their business on a permanent basis. If you are seeking a challenging Administration role where you can align your care for children and the community with your career and skill set, then this could be the ideal role for you!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.